What do you charge for your services?
$99.00 for first hour and $74.99 for each additional hour.
How long does it take to tour my landscape, name all my plants, and advise on how to care for them?
The average city-sized lot, with front and backyard landscapes, can usually be done in a one-hour consult. We can spend more or less time, pending on your budget.
Do you offer a video service?
We can provide a video recording service, which includes the production of a DVD recording of your tour for you, for an additional charge.
How long would it take you to re-design my front yard landscape?
On an average city-sized lot, a typical landscape can be sprayed out on the site within the one hour consult. The client, in that time, would be directed on how to proceed with materials required, where to purchase, and how to install. A second consult would be required to place plants, after beds have been prepared.
What regions do you provide your service to?
We serve the Welland and Fonthill area, but also will provide services to St. Catharines, Niagara Falls, Port Colborne and surrounding areas for an additional fee.
How long would it take to get someone to my property for assessment?
Upon request for a consult, we typically can show up within 7 days. I am ready to assess, and want to have a consult from you ASAP.
Would you be able to return upon completion of my landscape renovation, and advise me on how to care for it?
Although this would entail a third consult (and associated fees), it is highly recommended.
What do you discuss during your tours?
We discuss ALL of your landscape concerns! We suggest that you have questions prepared in advance. Some common questions include:
- What plants could I add to embellish my existing landscape?
- What plants should I remove or relocate?
- How do I trim/prune my plants and shrubs?
- When should I trim/prune my plants and shrubs?
- How often/How long should I water my landscape?
- Where can soil, plants and materials be purchased?
- What are the names of my plants?
- When is the best time to fertilize?
- What is the best type of fertilizer to use on my lawn?
- What is the best type of fertilizer to use around my shrubs?